Burger King Germany Investment Overview
Burger King is an iconic global burger concept. With the scale of 750+ restaurants in Germany, it is the #2 quick service brand in one of the most attractive QSR markets worldwide. Exclusive master franchise and development agreement grants the company the sole rights for development and sub-franchising of Burger King across entire German market.
Unique opportunity to enter, consolidate and lead attractive German QSR market. Burger King Germany is a top tier QSR business with sizeable scale, ample white space and significant margin uplift opportunity. Highly resilient business model, proven during Covid-19 period, and well-positioned to benefit from ongoing delivery & digital disruption in the food service industry.
- One of the most attractive QSR markets with business model resilient to Covid crisis
- Sizeable business (revenue run-rate of EUR 140m) with significant margin expansion opportunity
- Exclusive franchise and development rights for entire country
- Ample white space and market consolidation potential (sub-franchisees roll-up)
- Frontrunner in QSR digitalization, with significant opportunity in delivery segment
- Highly experienced management team with a long-standing industry expertise
MCWIN FEF Value add
Exceptional track record of McWin FEF Founders and Partners in developing QSR chains internationally.
Enhancement of operating systems and processes.
Support in building development capabilities ready for dynamic network expansion.
Support in execution of market consolidation plans, based on a solid M&A track record of McWin FEF team.
Support in strengthening organizational culture and building KPI-based management system.
Leverage digital & delivery across other portfolio companies.
Synergies in supply chain across portfolio companies.